Ads on the NCMS Web conform with standard sizes suggested by the voluntary Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB). We accept ads that will appear on the “Sponsors and Advertisers” page.
Ads appearing on the NCMS Web site are directed generally toward physicians.
No pharmaceutical advertisements directed to patients will be accepted on the NCMS Web site.
The NCMS Web sites may contain advertisements of third parties. The inclusion of advertisements on the NCMS Web sites does not imply endorsement of the advertised products or services by NCMS. NCMS shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the presence of such advertisements on the NCMS Web sites. Further, NCMS shall not be responsible or liable for the statements or conduct of any third party advertisers appearing on the NCMS Web sites. You shall be solely responsible for any correspondence or transactions you have with any third party advertisers.
Links to Third Party Web sites
The NCMS Web site may provide links to other sites on the Internet for your convenience. These other sites are maintained by third parties over which NCMS exercises no control. The appearance of any such third party links is not intended to endorse any particular company or product. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to the NCMS Web sites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
These principles are applied by the NCMS to ensure adherence to the highest ethical standards of advertising and to determine the eligibility of products and services for advertising on the NCMS Web sites.
The appearance of advertising on the NCMS Web sites is neither a guarantee nor an endorsement by the NCMS of the product, service, or company or the claims made for the product in such advertising. The fact that an advertisement for a product, service, or company has appeared on the NCMS Web sites shall not be referred to in collateral advertising.
As a matter of policy, the NCMS will sell advertising space on its Web sites when the inclusion of advertising does not interfere with the mission or objectives of the NCMS or its publications.
To maintain the integrity of the NCMS Web sites, advertising (i.e., promotional material, advertising representatives, companies, or manufacturers) cannot influence editorial decisions or editorial content. Decisions to sell advertising space are made independently of and without information pertinent to specific editorial content. The NCMS staff and/or Officers have no prior knowledge of specific editorial content before it is published including all content posted on the NCMS Web site.
The NCMS, in its sole discretion, retains the right to decline any submitted advertisement or to discontinue posting of any advertisement previously accepted.
1. Digital advertising may be placed on the NCMS Web site.
2. Digital advertisements must be readily distinguishable from editorial content.
3. Digital advertisements may appear as fixed banners only.
4. Digital advertisements that are fixed in relation to the viewer’s screen should be placed to ensure that juxtaposition will not occur as screen content changes.
5. The NCMS logo may not appear on commercial Web sites as a logo or in any other form without prior written approval by the individuals responsible for the respective areas within NCMS.
6. Advertisements may link to additional promotional content that resides on the NCMS Web site.
7. The NCMS will not link to Web sites that frame the NCMS Web site content without express permission of the NCMS; prevent the viewer from returning to the NCMS Web site or other previously viewed screens, such as by disabling the viewer’s “back” button; or redirect the viewer to a Web site the viewer did not intend to visit.
8. The NCMS reserves the right to not link to or to remove links to other Web sites.
This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 5th, 2010 at 11:20 am and is filed under Sponsors and Advertisers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.
Home About the NCMS NCMS Officers & Committees NCMS News Bulletin Members Area Meetings Legislative Updates
Nassau Academy of Medicine
serving Long Island and the surrounding area.
1200 Stewart Ave. | Garden City, NY 11530 | Tel: 516.832.2300
MedNet-Sites™ - Powered by MedNet Technologies, Inc.